On Feb. 6, the Unitarian Universalist Congregation at Shelter Rock in Manhasset will hold a program on Obamacare that will feature Barbara Kaplowitz, Life Underwriting Training Council Fellowship of KAPCO Financial, and Elizabeth Munsky, Health Insurance Enrollment Coordinator for Long Island Gay and Lesbian Youth (LIGALY) and The Long Island GLBT Services Network.
Your questions will be answered. These include:
• How the ACA will impact you
• Advance Premium Tax Credits
• Cost Sharing reductions
• Medicaid expansion
• Protecting your rights under the law
• Financial assistance
• Strategies for acquiring quality and affordable health care coverage
• Connecting with the health insurance plans best suited to your need
• How to enroll using the New York State Health Insurance Marketplace
The program runs from 7:30-9:30 p.m. in the Art Gallery at UUCSR at 48 Shelter Rock Rd.